Thanks for Voting

Check your email to confirm your vote. (It’s the only way we can find out who you voted for)

Facebook comments:

9 Comments

1. Donna Brigham
    Posted August 27, 2011 at 2:25 am | Permalink

I am so happy for both Lori and Linda. They are changing there lives whether they win this challenge or not. They have already won. You are so great to help them to become new women. May they both continue on this journey and enjoy the rest of the journey. May they both continue on with making more changes in there lives.

2. sharon rutsch
    Posted August 27, 2011 at 2:29 am | Permalink

I am so proud of my sister Lori. I know how hard you have worked and you are right, I knew you would get to the end!!!

3. Posted August 27, 2011 at 3:52 am | Permalink

I am proud of all of the participants in this three month weight loss challenge. Losing weight is one of the most difficult things in life to do, especially with all the temptations (fat, sugar and salt combinations), that are used to make our foods even more delicious. My best advice to any of them is to continue to get support in your journey somehow, both with the mental side and the physical side. Keep journaling your food – that is HUGE!!! Keep exercising, not only for the strength building and toning, but for what it does in releasing those endorphins to keep your attitude healthy as well! All the best to you.

4. Kourtney
    Posted August 27, 2011 at 4:01 am | Permalink

Congratulations!!! Keep at it!

5. Dawn
    Posted August 27, 2011 at 12:10 pm | Permalink

First of all My deepest sympathy to you Linda in the loss of your Mom. I am glad that you kept up with the program. Healthy living does help get you through things a little easier. This was a very difficult decision. You both need to be so proud of yourselves. Lori, I have seen you workout and put 110 percent into this program. Linda, I’ve heard that you all give it everything you have. Good Luck to you both. There are no losers, we are all winners. God Bless you both Dawn

6. Diann Borst
    Posted August 27, 2011 at 2:09 pm | Permalink

I must say, I’m very impressed by both women’s efforts and results. I think they are BOTH winners!

7. Diann Borst
    Posted August 27, 2011 at 6:44 pm | Permalink

Did I mention that I feel Lori’s overall results inspired me to 1) Vote for her, and 2) Begin my own quest for a healthier, happier life? Thank you Lori for all the hard work and effort you put into this challenge, and for giving me hope and inspiration to do the same for myself.

8. Abigail and Mateo Zenteno
    Posted August 27, 2011 at 7:14 pm | Permalink

We are both so proud of you Lori and all that you have accomplished. You look absolutely amazing! We love you!

9. Rebecca Snyder
    Posted August 28, 2011 at 12:10 pm | Permalink

Both women are doing amazing work. This is an exciting time for them as they become the people they were MEANT to be. I am so happy for them!